Replace Kingroot to SuperSu: Rooting a device makes to work in a safe and secure way. After rooting a device you can unlock all the features of the application and install apps which don’t have permission to access the google play store. An easy way to root your android device is Kingroot app in your mobile. One of the best ways to root your android device without PC is the Kingroot but it is not powerful as SuperSu. Many of the users are not aware of replacing Kingroot to SuperSu in such cases you are going to learn the tools from this page in a detailed way.
Replace Kingroot to SuperSu:
Although there are many apps which can root your Android devices they differ in their functionality. Kingroot only roots for the applications which have MTK Chipset. After rooting your device with the Kingroot the issues can be seen in the Chinese language as it is developed in their language and while accessing the root permissions you may get errors. In those cases, you can easily replace Kingroot to SuperSu application without having any knowledge and no need for PC.
The Android devices having MTK 4.0x to 4.4.4x can be used to replace the application but not in Lollipop and Marshmallow versions. Custom recovery is not available in some of the Android phones where the development of the application is low.
Requirements before replacing Kingroot to SuperSu:
- Terminal emulator from the google play store.
- RAR file for Android to extract ZIP files.
- Pre installed application of Kingroot on your Android device.
- A high internet connection to download the ZIP file to work.
- Replace the Kingroot application with SuperSu ZIP.
How to replace Kingroot to SuperSu:
All the settings should be done carefully on your Android device to follow this method. Follow the steps clearly to replace your device in an easy way.
- Download the terminal emulator on your device from the browser.
- Install the terminal emulator if you are not installed this application for before.
- After the download extracts the SuperSu ZIP file with help of B1 achiever to replace the Kingroot application.
- The files are to be pasted in your internal storage root directory so that you can write commands and leave as it is.
- Click to open the terminal emulator on your smartphone and write the command as
- After entering the above command it asks for the root permissions and now click to allow the root permissions.
- Now enter an another command as
sh/ sdcard/ mrw/root.sh
- Now starts for the running script and you have to wait till the process gets completed and make sure that your internet connection or wifi is on in your device.
- After the completion of the process to open your App drawer.
- SuperSu application will be available in your App drawer.
- Other rooting apps can be installed already so you have to click an option OK then Kingroot application will be removed from your device and SuperSu application can be seen to root your device by the replacement.
- Now, enjoy the latest application of SuperSu on your device,
The information that I have mentioned here might be helpful for the replacing of Kingroot to SuperSu as many devices are not compatible. To overcome those issues and to make the device work in a secure manner.